The logo development

Hello everyone,

Today I would like to tell you about the origin of the brand name and the development of the logo. The company name has changed quite a lot through out the development of the project, but at the end of the day I decided to go with my own name - Altynay. I have however changed the last letter to an "i" so the name of the brand represents "altyn ai", which translates (from Kazakh) as a golden moon. I believe it is important for the branding of the company to have Kazakh origins.


Therefore for the main logo inspiration I have looked at the Kazakh ornament called Zhuldyz-Gul (Star Flower) and Koshkar Muiz (Ram's Horn). Later on I chose following three colours for the branding: 

Based on that particular shapes, I tried some manipulation on Illustrator program to create some branding options that will be able to represent what the brand stands for:
After considering all the options, here is the final version of the logo:



Hope you like it :)

With love,

Altynay





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About