Final Post

Hello Everyone,

It has been an intense twenty weeks, and I am so happy with how the Altynai project has developed. Looking at the final results and final boards, I honestly can admit how much I am going to miss it.

None of the outcomes could be possible without our supporting professors: Special thanks to Vicky Hatia, Virginia Grose and Craig Yamey. I got to work with so many other talented people, Samantha, Julie, Santi and of course my favourite Kazakh artisan – Nikolai Neskromnyi.

At the times it really felt like an actual brand, and I have had a lot of people asking me when will the products be in-store. For all of you my dear followers: Thank You! Your support really kept me going. At the moment I do feel like I could enjoy bringing the project to life. I have discovered and learnt so much about my own culture, and would love to explore more of the ethnic backgrounds.

Currently I am preparing for the fashion exhibition that will be held on June 5th, so if any of you would want the ticket, please contact me on: altynay.sultanbekova@gmail.com


For those of you, who will not be able to make it, here is a private preview of the boards:

Product Board

Branding and Promotion Board

GPS and Altynai Mobile App
Mock-up Website
Thanks to all of the readers and goodbye for now

With Love,

Altynay

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About