Best Accessories Campaigns

There are so many beautiful fashion campaigns and editorials that I find inspirational and I would like to spend some time today to look at those. I think it is very essential for a brand to get the visual message right. Here are some I find particularly interesting.

The video campaign of Prada from SS2013 is my ultimate favourite:


Recently I have stumbled across the accessories campaign (Winter 2013) by Olga Berg. I loved how it really puts attention on the products it's advertising:

Of course it goes without mentioning that Louis Vuitton is one of the top manufacturers of travel accessories, and here is one of my favourite campaigns of their's:


For SS 2014, Fendi came up with a very creative campaign (http://thegarven.com/fendi-spring-summer-2014-ad-campaign/):




And here are some editorial shoots that I particularly like for their use of white colour:

A White Story from Vogue Italia editorial:



Julia Saner for Vogue Italia


Vogue Nippon Beauty 2010

Hope you enjoyed it,

With Love,

Altynay



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About