Spring/Summer 2015 Campaign

Hello Everyone,

Finally I can share with you the final Spring/Summer Campaign pictures! For this campaign I have worked with a beautiful model Samantha Allison and the photos were taken by a talented up-and-coming photographer Julie De Moura.

The day of the shoot, which started with a hairdresser cancelling, was very tense! A lot of things went wrong. And since I was doing hair and make-up, I had to try it few times on myself and on my friend, which took a big amount of time. But since I had a clear idea of how I would like the campaign to be, after the styling was done, the shoot went pretty quick. Samantha changed poses quite a lot and me and Julie had similar concept in mind, so everything worked out perfectly.

We have chosen the pink background, so the model and products (which I got from Kate Spade and Stella McCartney) would stand out, and would create a strong contrast.

After I have received the images, the editing of them took a lot of hardwork. Since the Altynai products are not produced yet, I had to use mine and my friends products, and later on manipulate them, by adding pattern or changing the shape, to match the Altynai's ethos. In total we shot 10 products, out of which I chose 3 to create the campaign photos.

In my vision, Altynai's first campaign will be different from usual accessories campaigns and the product itself would be very united with the model. I really believe in Altynai product becoming more than just a bag; it is about heritage and story, about personal touch and emotional attachment. I decided on white simple garments and white make up, so the accent is on the accessory itself. Initially I was going for white hair as well, however due to a last minute to changes, we left the hair red, which I think worked pretty well after all.

Here are the chosen campaign photos:





Hope you enjoyed them! In the next post I will attach some of the other photos with other products, so you can see the development of the shoot:)
Have a good week and thank you for reading!

With love,

Altynay


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About