Product range

Hey everyone,

Today I have something very exciting to share with you! Since the main USP of my brand is the product itself, I have spent weeks working on Illustrator and Photoshop to visualise the ideas I have for the company.

Hope you won't judge the collection to harsh, since it is my first time actually designing a product. Any comments and suggestions on colour scheme, product line or any other subject, are welcome!

Here are some of the key pieces:




Suitcase #1
Suitcase #1 open
Suitcase #2

Suitcase #2 open

Suitcase #3

Suitcase #3 open

Handbag #1

Handbag #1 side view

Handbag #2

Clutch

Small purse

Travel Wallet

Travel Wallet Inside

Luggage

Passport Holder

Passport Holder open

There are still some work to be done before the product line will be displayed, but I must admit that I was both, loving and hating, working on them. At the times it seemed to be taking ages, but a good result is always the best motivation.

Yesterday we were also doing a photoshoot for the branding part of the company, pictures of which will be posted very soon!:)

With Love,

Altynay


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About