Branding

Hey everybody,

On my recent trip to Kazakhstan I met a very talented artisan Nikolai Neskromnyi, who helped me to produce embossed leather samples. I decided to add those to my final product board, since it will allow the audience to see how the product will feel and look like. Since the collection has a lot of different ornaments and patterns, I chose to simply emboss the parts of my logo onto the swatches.

For the branding purposes, Altynai will have similar tiles attached to the walls of the main shopping streets, shopping centres and airports of the world. It will be used to attract attention and will have a website link, so the potential customers can learn more.

Here are some of the shots we have done with a talented photographer James:









I have also created a tag that could be attached to the products once they are made. I chose the turquoise colour, so it goes well with the branding of the product. Here are some shots of the tag on the product:

Bag by Prada

This weekend, fashion photographer Julie De Moura and I, took campaign photos for Altynai. Currently I am working on editing them, and will post them as soon as they are ready
With love,

Altynay






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About